By Chris Feeny • @iubase17 • Feb 29
Scoreboard watching the teams in the D1Baseball.com Top 25 whose outcomes effect that Hoosier Baseball resume.
#3 Louisville (7-3)
• currently playing a 3 game series with Western Michigan at home. Won Friday 4-2 and Saturday 9-1.
#11 LSU (7-4)
• currently playing at the Shriner’s College Classic. Won Friday vs Texas 4-3, Lost Saturday to Baylor 6-4, plays Oklahoma Sunday.
#15 Ole Miss (8-1)
• currently playing at the Keith LeClair Classic. Won Friday vs High Point 6-1, Won Saturday vs ECU 2-1, plays Indiana Sunday
#16 Michigan (4-3)
• currently playing a 3 game road series with Cal Poly. Won Friday 4-3.
#21 East Carolina (7-3)
• currently playing at the Keith LeClair Classic. Lost Friday vs 11-5 vs Indiana, Lost Saturday vs Ole Miss 2-1, plays High Point Sunday
• Hoosier Baseball is on a six game winning streak. That includes three true road wins against LSU, South Alabama and ECU. Sunday is an opportunity for a neutral site win vs another ranked team. IU vs Ole Miss Sunday. First Pitch 11am. You can check out Carl and Cass’ recaps from the first two games of the weekend here.
Friday Night’s recap by Carl James
Saturday afternoon’s recap by Cassady Palmer